Rules & Regulations
Our Meeting Rooms are available Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
- All reservations are subject to availability and are made on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Room cancellation is required no less than 24-hours prior to the event date.
- All catering and beverage service for Meeting Rooms and Boardrooms is handled by Anchor Executive Center and outside food is prohibited.
- Client and guests will wear proper business attire while using Meeting Rooms.
- Client and guests shall, at all times while using the Meeting Rooms, conduct business on the premises in an orderly and business-like fashion that does not interfere with the operation of Anchor Executive Center or others situated in and about the center. In the event the activities of Client or guests are, in the opinion of Anchor, interfering with the business and operations of others in the center, Anchor reserves the right to so advise with the expectation of full compliance by Client remedying the situation.
- Client will not tamper or adjust the temperature control thermostats. Anchor management will make an adjustment at the request of Client at Anchor’s discretion.
- Client will not rearrange the furniture in the Meeting Rooms or Virtual Office without Anchor approval. Also, Client will not remove furniture, fixtures or decorative materials from Meeting Rooms or Virtual Office.
- Client shall not place any trash or other refuse in any public area, including lobbies, hallways or stairwells.
- No corridors or halls shall be obstructed by Client or used for any purpose other than egress or ingress. Client will not prop open any corridor doors or exit doors during or after business hours.
- All entry doors to the Executive Center shall remain locked prior to 8 AM and after 5 PM, Monday through Friday and all day during the weekend and holidays.
- The parking garage and driveways are to be used only for the purpose intended by the building and shall not be obstructed or misused in any way. Client will adhere to this policy.
- All property belonging to Client and/or your guests shall be at your personal risk and neither Anchor nor agent shall be liable for any damages, theft or misappropriation.
- Client and guests will bring no animals other than registered service dogs into the building.
- No flammable, hazardous material, i.e. explosives, gasoline, kerosene, oil, acids, etc. shall be brought into the Meeting Rooms or any other part of the center.
- All parts of Anchor Executive Center are designated as non-smoking. A No Smoking Policy is in effect in the building, in all public areas, including lobbies, corridors, elevators, entrances, restrooms, and stairwells. Smoking shall be permitted only in such areas as designated by building management.
- Anchor reserves the right to exclude or expel from the building any person who, in the judgment of Anchor, is intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or who shall in any manner do any act in violation of any of the rules and regulations of the Building or who causes any disturbance to other Clients, members, visitors or invitees.
- Handgun Policy. Anchor’s Landlord for the building (4265 San Felipe Street) has a handgun policy that states that tenants of the building cannot open carry or conceal carry within 4265 San Felipe. This policy passes through to all Tenants in the building and their employees, clients, guests, and contractors. The policy states: “all tenants remain prohibited under current lease restriction from carrying handguns (whether open or concealed) into the building or Tenants’ own premises. In addition, all Tenants are required by the leases to enforce the same policy with respect to their employees, clients, guests, and contractors”. Anchor expects all their clients, their guests, and invitees to comply.
- Anchor reserves the right at any time to rescind any of these rules and regulations and to make such other and further rules and regulations, as in its sole judgment, shall from time to time be needful for the safety, protection, care, and cleanliness of the premises.